I have more than two decades of experience in the games industry, with more than 80 SKUs and online titles published.
I began my career at 16 when – while still at school – I worked full-time on the acclaimed King’s Quest series at Sierra On-Line. I later progressed to Microsoft, where I launched the Xbox system and supported a number of titles through the launch window. I have also enjoyed tenure at Harmonix, Atari, Hasbro, Mad Catz, among others.
I have had a broad exposure to nearly all this exciting industry has to offer. I have worked for companies of all sizes as well as started my own business. I have worked in both software and hardware; been responsible for the end-to-end production and creative direction of console, mobile, and web games; and have constructed the foundational logic and business models for downloadable, free-to-play, and gambling experiences. I have analyzed market spaces, and taken retail games to Walmart, GameStop, and Target.
The variety of my work in the games business has given me knowledge of multiple organizational structures, business processes, production methodologies, and game platforms. This positions me well to stay on the forefront of cutting-edge technologies and emerging business models.
- VP of Product Development with proven track record in hardware and software
- Well-versed in international business with relationships in the US, UK, Europe, China, South America, and Canada.
- Expert in analyzing and reorganizing groups, shifting roles and resources as needed, and working with teams to adapt to their new roles
- Expert in analyzing industry trends/opportunities, making strategic recommendations, and working with senior leadership to formulate strategy and tactics to address new business opportunities
- Extensive platform knowledge; products on iOS, Android, Xbox, Xbox 360, PS2, PS3, PSP, GameCube, Wii, NDS, 3DS, PC and more.
- Jim Walls Reloaded, Inc
- Brooklyn Games
- Tiny Castle Studios
Vice President of Product Development 2010-Current
- 3G Studios
- The Game Agency
- JNJ Mobile/MocoSpace
Executive Producer 2007-2012
- Harmonix Music Systems
Director of Product Development 2004-2007
- Mad Catz
- Brooklyn Games
Senior Producer 1991-2002